Degree and Program Options
ISE offers several graduate study options to meet a student’s variety of needs and educational goals. Carefully read through our options and requirements to determine which option best suits your needs.
The MS degree may be completed with or without a thesis. The MS degree requires 32 credit hours if choosing the thesis option and 36 hours if choosing the non-thesis option. It is possible to complete the MS non-thesis option in one calendar year.
- MS in Financial Engineering (MSFE)
- MS in Healthcare Technology (MSHT)
- MS Industrial Engineering (MS-IE)
- MS Industrial Engineering (MS-IE) with Concentration in Advanced Analytics
- MS Systems and Entrepreneurial Engineering (MS-SEE)
The PhD program requires 32 hours of additional coursework beyond the MS degree, plus 32 hours of thesis research. An MS degree is not required to apply to the PhD program. Students applying to the PhD program with a Bachelors’ degree will complete 64 hours of coursework and 32 hours of thesis research. Students should expect to be fully involved in research in the PhD program.
Graduate application information
Find application dates and Office Hours