Engineer in Residence Program
Our students value and are inspired by interaction with our alumni.
The Engineer in Residence program was established with a gift from Thomas A. Prickett (1997-1999), president of the Systems Engineering and Design Alumni and Industry Advisory Board.
Tom wanted to give alumni and students a chance to interact and discuss issues on a more personal level, especially questions that might be related to careers.
An Engineer in Residence will:
- Spend approximately 8 hours on campus
- Speak to our SE 290 class
- Stay in residence for an afternoon for individual appointments with students
Contact Julie Murphy to inquire about being an Engineer in Residence.
Corporate, Alumni, & Student Relations Contact
Assistant Director for Alumni, Corporate & Student Relations
111 Transportation Building M/C 238
104 S. Mathews Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801
Contact Julie Murphy to:
- change your contact and mailing information
- send us news of your latest accomplishments
- inquire about being an Engineer in Residence
- inquire about joining the Alumni Board
- inquire about how you can support ISE
- to receive ISE mailings.
- Corporate partnership opportunities
- For questions about the ISE After Hours