We look forward to reviewing your application! Please make sure you have all materials in by the deadlines below. Any materials submitted after the deadline date may not be considered. Please note that we do not accept summer applications; however, students who require summer admission for Visa purposes should apply to the fall term and we will work with students to recode to summer 2021 when appropriate.
How to apply
All applications are handled through the Illinois Graduate College. Once your application is complete, we will review it at the departmental level.
- Gather your application materials. They must all be submitted by the application deadline.
- Start an application. Make sure you submit and pay your application fee.
- Application Opens around June 1
- Deadline to Apply is September 15
- Application Opens around August 1
- Deadline to Apply is January 15
**extended to February 15 for Fall 2022 admission cycle**
Do you still have questions?
We're here to help. Whether you have questions about the admissions process or want to stay in touch, we are ready to chat! Please contact us to learn more about the program.