- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Stanford University, 2011
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea, 2002
- Assistant Professor, Department of Industrial and Enterprise Systems Engineering, University of Illinois, July 2012-present
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Laboratory for Information and Decision Systems (LIDS), MIT, January 2011-July 2012
- Graphical models, statistical inference, social computation
Selected Articles in Journals
- R.H. Keshavan, A. Montanari, S. Oh, "Matrix completion from a few entries," IEEE Trans. on Information Theory, 56(6):2980-98, June 2010.
- R.H. Keshavan, A. Montanari, S. Oh, "Matrix completion from noisy entries," Journal of Machine Learning Research, 11:2057-2078, July 2010.
- IE 310 - Determin Models in Optmzation
- IE 310 - Operations Research
- IE 311 - Operations Research Lab
- IE 512 - Network Analysis of Systems
- IE 532 - Analysis of Network Data
- IE 598 - Algorithms for Inference
- IE 598 - Inference in Graphical Models