Systems Engineering and Design Curriculum Map
- course prerequisite chain
- immediate prerequisite(s) (or concurrent registration allowed if listed in the same semester)
- concurrent registration required
- postrequisite course sequence
- SE494 requires credit or concurrent enrollment in the Design Elective
- ECON 102 or 103 must be taken as one of the LEE selections.
- ECE 110 must be taken for 3 hours
- For more details about the curriculum, visit: https://ise.illinois.edu/undergraduate/systems-engineering-and-design-degree/index.html
This is only a guide; consult with your advisor.
The code used to present this flowsheet is based on original work shared by the University at Buffalo School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.