Industrial Engineering Curriculum Map
- course prerequisite chain
- immediate prerequisite(s) (or concurrent enrollment allowed if listed in the same semester)
- course corequisite
- postrequisite course sequence
|15-16 hours||16-17 hours||15 hours||17 hours||17 hours||15 hours||15-17 hours||15-17 hours|
- IE 410 must be taken for 3 hours
- IE 413 must be taken for 3 hours
- SE 494 requires completion of at least one Technical Elective; credit or concurrent enrollment in the Engineering Science Elective is also required.
- ECON 102 or 103 must be taken as one of the LEE selections.
- ECE 110 must be taken for 3 hours
This is only a guide; consult with your advisor.