Industrial Engineering Curriculum Map (Prior to Fall 2018)
- Course prerequisite chain
- Immediate prerequisite(s) (or concurrent registration allowed if listed in the same semester)
- Concurrent registration required
- Postrequisite course sequence
- IE 410 must be taken for 3 hours
- IE 413 must be taken for 3 hours
- SE 494 requires completion of at least one Technical Elective; credit or concurrent enrollment in the Engineering Science Elective is also required.
- ECON 102 or 103 must be taken as one of the LEE selections.
- ECE 110 must be taken for 3 hours
This is only a guide; consult with your advisor.
The code used to present this flowsheet is based on original work shared by the University at Buffalo School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.