Industrial Engineering Curriculum Map
- course prerequisite chain
- immediate prerequisite(s) (or concurrent enrollment allowed if listed in the same semester)
- course corequisite
- postrequisite course sequence
|14-15 hours||17-18 hours||15 hours||17 hours||17 hours||15 hours||15-17 hours||15-17 hours|
- IE 410 must be taken for 3 hours
- IE 413 must be taken for 3 hours
- Specific prerequisites are: IE 430, IE 310, IE 311, and IE technical elective (these courses are to be completed prior to enrollment in GE 494 and GE 495); you may have credit or concurrent registration in the IE Engineering Science elective.
- ECE 110 must be taken for 3 hours
- This is only a guide; consult with your advisor.