“Although my research primarily focuses on supply chain, I try to learn other techniques from different communities, such as machine learning...”
- Ph.D. in Operations Research. Georgia Institute of Technology. Atlanta, GA.
- M.S. in Mathematics. Georgia Institute of Technology. Atlanta, GA.
- B.S. in Mathematics. Zhejiang University. Hangzhou, China.
Other Professional Employment
- @WalmartLabs. Data Scientist Intern. San Bruno, CA. 05/2015 - 08/2015
- IBM T.J. Watson Research Center. Research Summer Intern. Yorktown Heights, NY. 05/2013 - 08/2013
- Supply chain and inventory management
- Revenue management
- Optimization under uncertainty
- Data-driven decision-making
- Customer personalization
- First Place in the 2015 George E. Nicholson Student Paper Competition.
- Second Place in the 2015 Junior Faculty Interest Group (JFIG) Paper Competition.
- Finalist in the 2014 Manufacturing and Service Operations Management (MSOM) Student Paper Competition.
- IE 398 - Stochastic Process and Applic
- IE 598 - Advance Produc Plan & Control
Xin’s research is focused in supply chain and inventory management, optimization under uncertainty, data-driven decision making, and revenue management.